We've been helping families find peace and closure since 1904
We are the third and fourth generation of Troy Marble & Granite, our family has believed since 1904 that your family should be treated as our own. We are committed to helping your family through this difficult time.
We believe each person's legacy should be told through their memorial, and bring your family as much peace and closure as possible.
We are committed to helping you find peace and closure
- "I want to thank you both and the rest of your staff for doing such a good job on our daughter’s monument. My husband & I are pleased with the way it turned out and we're very glad we came to you for your services. My daughter would have loved your place of business, the history and the wonderful family atmosphere. I knew when we came to pick out her headstone that it all fell into place. I knew this was exactly where we should go and all the suggestions you gave there were the right decisions to be made. I wanted you to know how good you made me feel and how you touched my heart. You can be proud of your family business as I will pass on your reputation and tradition to anyone needing your services. Please continue with your family tradition, as I wish you all much success with the passing years. And please don't lose your "family spirit" as so much of this world has. Thank you for touching my life positively." - Mimi B.
- "Thank you for your patience & kindness & the beautiful stone for my mother." - Trudy L.
- "The monument looks beautiful! Thank you for such excellent work. I appreciate your patience!" - Tom S.
- "Just wanted to say thanks for getting the monument set. It turned out wonderful. Better than I thought it could! It is a great memorial to our life together." - Midge W.
- "Thanks so much the monument is beautiful! We love it!" - Margaret K.
- "Thank you for your kind assistance during this time. I saw the grave stone and am very well satisfied with how you completed it. It looks nice." - Mary Ann M.
- "My family and I think the monument is just beautiful! Thank you so much for delivering and installing the monument the week of her birthday! It really means a lot!" - Gary Y.
- "Thank you so much for letting me take as long as I did. We are very pleased, and I know Dad would like it. The guys were super at setting the stone, please thank them for me. We couldn't be more satisfied." - Cindy
- "My family and I were very pleased with the headstone." - Joyce L.
- "It looks very nice! Thank you!" - Gina M.
- "The stone is very pretty, it looks nice and organized the way it should be. Thanks again!" - Sally Ann P.
- "Thanks so much, it is beautiful!" - Esther S.
- "The stone looks wonderful. Thank you for all your help to me so that it is exactly what I wanted." - Cathy H.
- "Thank you. We are very pleased with the monuments and know if our daughter were here she would agree." - Gilbert S.
- "Thanks so much for your excellent service! Will strongly recommend your company to others in need." - Bette B.
- "The stone was so beautiful. Thank you for doing such a great job." - Melinda K.
- "Thank you for such a beautiful marker for our granddaughter. Everyone is very pleased with such professional work and loving care you have shown." - Jim & Carol C.
- "Thank you for your service and patience!" - Dorothy V.
- “Thank you for the excellent job, the monument is beautiful!" - Cathy H.
"I will always tip my hat to the monument maker, for his is the only work that last a lifetime." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Let Troy Marble & Granite Co., Inc. help you through this difficult time. Call or stop in today to start planning your loved one's memorial.
636-528-8823 | 621 Main St.